For more information about the file requirements for Amazon Media on Demand, please see the Technical Specifications for your particular media type.
Title Setup > Update Files
- Under My Catalog, click the title you would like to edit.
- On the left, select Files.
- To select your new file, click Browse file to Upload button.
- Locate and select your file in the file explorer.
- Once your file is selected, an Upload button will appear. Click the Upload button.
- Once the upload is complete, your changes will automatically save.
Important:Once your file upload has been completed you will see a green check mark next to “Uploaded”. Navigating away from this page prior will stop the upload process and remove the unsaved changes.
An additional status line will appear once the upload has completed. The additional status indicates that your files are in processing; this may take some time. You can navigate off of the page or sign out of your account during this process. Once complete, you will see a green check with “Your uploaded asset has been successfully processed” on the status. Until all assets have been processed, you cannot publish your title.
- Download the art file template files for your product type:
Asset configuration displays the number of discs you have selected for your title during setup. This selection cannot be changed once you create your title.
If you are publishing a Blu-ray disc, you have the option to choose between an Amaray case type or a Blu-ray case type.
Content files are the files that will be used to print your media. See the Technical Specifications for your particular media type to learn more about the required content files.
Also known as the thumbnail image, your selected image will appear on the Amazon detail page, search results, and automated merchandising for this title. Your image may take up to 72 hours to show on the detail page. You must ensure you have all rights necessary for the content of your thumbnail images.