You can choose to manufacture your Blu-ray disc to fit in an Amaray case or Blu-ray case. Our Amaray cases have a clear plastic sleeve on the outside to hold the cover artwork, binder clips on the inside to hold printed inserts, and are standard black color. Blu-ray cases are about 12mm shorter and a tiny bit wider than the Amaray cases and are translucent blue color.
Technical Specifications > Blu-ray Requirements
You will need to provide a minimum of 3 files for your Blu-ray:
- Cover image
Your cover image appears on the outside of the case. You must ensure you have all rights necessary for the content of your cover image.
- Disc face image (one per disc)
Your disc face image goes on the discs. If you have multiple discs, please prepare each disc face image separately. A small barcode is added to the bottom of your disc artwork. This barcode is required for quality control purposes.
- Video file (one per disc)
Your video file contains the contents of the disc.
|File||File spec||Max file size||File type|
|Amaray case cover image||3300 X 2250 px, bleed 75 px, RGB, 300 DPI||6 MB||JPEG|
|Blu-ray case cover image||3282 X 1798 px, bleed 75 px, RGB, 300 DPI||6 MB||JPEG|
|Disc face image||1417 X 1417 px, RGB, 300 DPI||2 MB||JPEG|
Do not include a UPC barcode on the disc face image(s); a UPC barcode is added automatically during the manufacturing process. The UPC barcode area is the yellow box on the DVD templates. Please leave this area free of important text or graphics. Do not create a white box, leave an existing barcode, or include your own barcode in this area.
|Max file size||File type||Recommended bitrate||Key frame interval||Audio format|
|25 GB (single layer); 50 GB (dual layer)||.iso||36 mbps (HD Broadcast); 48 mbps max (Movies A/V)||2 seconds or less||AC-3 or DTS|
- Blu-ray source files must not contain watermarks, bars and tone, test patterns, production slates, textless material, or any other non-program content.
- Blu-ray source files must be a single, authored ISO.
- Source files must be unencrypted.
- Source files must contain the following folders:
- Source files must contain the following files:
- We do not support inclusion of data or executable files on Blu-ray.