In the event that you are unavailable, a secondary administrator provides us a contact and enables someone to act on your behalf.
The second administrator has access to your Amazon Media on Demand account, but no other services that you use with your Amazon account credentials.
To add another person, do the following:
- In My Account, click Users & Roles, and then click Invite Users.
- In the Name box, enter the full name of the person you’re inviting.
- In the Email address box, enter the recipient’s email address.
- In the Role list, click View only or Custom.
- View only allows someone to view account information, including Dashboard data, but they can’t make changes or publish titles.
- Custom allows you assign permissions to make account changes, revise content, and publish additional titles.